The documents below were created throughout March–May of 2020 to help guide you through the steps needed to temporarily close your business. RETURN TO GET PREPARED HOME PAGE.
We recommend you use the Google Chrome browser (desktop or phone) for best PDF functionality (works best for clicking links within the supplied pdfs). Simply click/touch the featured links to visit the important information provided!
SCRIPTS / COMMUNICATIONS / PROTOCOLS
- GIFT CARDS: 1-2-3
- SCRIPT: House Call Requests
- SOCIAL MEDIA BEST PRACTICES
- STATE MANDATED SHUTDOWN LIST
- STATE MANDATED CLOSURE COMMUNICATION SAMPLES
- COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS CHECKLIST
- SANITATION PROTOCOL
- SCRIPTS: Front Desk COVID-19
- EXTERNAL SALON GUEST COMMUNICATION
- INTERNAL SALON TEAM COMMUNICATION #1: General Guidelines
- INTERNAL SALON TEAM COMMUNICATION #2: Team Letter Template
EXTERNAL UPDATES / LETTERS
- SALONCENTRIC UPDATES
- GULF COAST & CENTRAL ALABAMA: STATE BEAUTY LETTER
- COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM HAYS INSURANCE
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE FLEXIBILITIES
- DIRECT LINK: Professional Beauty Association Emergency Relief Fund (for individuals)
We are all dealing with the acute effects of COVID-19 on our families, communities, and businesses. I want to assure you that your health and well-being, as well as that of our team members, is of the utmost importance.
The situation is very fluid. We are closely monitoring and adapting the ways we continue to support you with the up-to-date advice you have come to expect from SSBC. At the same time, we want to protect the health and well-being of all concerned.
We are focusing our attention on your preparedness for the next several weeks, and advising our clients to take proactive steps to minimize the human and economic impact of COVID-19. To stay updated CLICK HERE.
I want to thank you in advance for your trust and partnership. I am confident that together we will manage our way through this unprecedented situation.
Wishing you all good health through this stressful time.
Peter Mahoney, President
Summit Salon Business Center
March 14, 2020