Take your power back!
Kristi Valenzuela – Julie Molina – Britta Larson – Darci Gutfreund
Have You Lost Your Love for Selling Retail Products in the Salon?
- Do you feel frustrated that salon clients are purchasing professional products online instead of your salon?
- Does it make you crazy when salon guests take a picture of what products you used during the service to buy it later somewhere else?
- Does offering products sometimes feel seem pushy or salesy, and you’re fearful of turning off loyal salon clients?
Learn The 12 Types of Buyers Retail Love Language
- Change your mindset of RETAIL SALES in the salon industry by understanding the “new” buying/selling experience for salon guests.
- Immediately recognize the “triggers” your salon clients say or do, so you can use the correct “RETAIL LOVE LANGUAGE”.
- Gain confidence by overcoming the fear of sales, and learn what to say when someone says “NO”.
Achieve Monthly Retail Success 15 Point Checklist
- Assess your current retail practices – create a benchmark.
- Understand the 15 areas to master for extreme retail sales.