Kristi serves SSBC as a Summit Salon Consultant. She brings over 20 years of experience in leadership development and coaching. During her time with a national retail chain Kristi ran multiple locations and worked with teams in excess of 50. She is driven by a desire to help others find their leadership voice so that they can achieve success and prosperity.
After 22 years in the retail industry, Kristi decided to follow her dream of becoming a stylist. In addition to working behind the chair, she is also a member of her salon’s leadership team. Kristi began her career in the salon industry as an associate. She understands what level jumping is about as a stylist and knows how to teach others to hit their goals, grow their income, and realize their potential.
“After learning about my salon’s use of the Summit Salon Systems I knew that consulting would be a perfect fit for me. Consulting with SSBC offers me the opportunity to bring my two careers together and make a difference! Business and Salons really DO belong together!”
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS & INSIGHTS
- NYC is my favorite city, as a clothing buyer for 6 years, it became my second home
- Can’t pass a garage sale without stopping
- Had my first job in retail in the 4th grade (gift wrapping)
- I love numbers and spreadsheets way too much
- Fascinated by the history of the White House